King's Heights Apartment______
Thank you for your interest in King's Heights Apartment. Our onsite staff are here to help you. If you're interested in taking a tour of the property, or if you are a current resident who needs to get in touch with us, we would love to hear from you.
We would like to make your apartment search and move-in experience as easy as possible. Call or visit today!
20 Kingsland Close SE
Application Process FAQ______
- How do I view an apartment?
- To set up a viewing please call the phone number listed on the website or fill out our contact form. Be sure to let the Resident Manager know what size of suite you are looking for and what date you would like to move in.
- What should I bring to my appointment?
- Come to the appointment with a list of questions you would like to ask, as well as all the documents you need to apply. See the next question for a list of those documents.
- What do I need to apply for an apartment?
- To apply, you will need to bring with you the following:
- a certified cheque or money order (the amount of initial payment will be provided to you during your visit),
- government issued photo identification,
- proof of income (for example, a pay stub),
- present and previous landlords' names, addresses, and phone numbers,
- two references (1 personal, 1 credit related), and
- a void cheque or bank printout for pre-authorized debit.
- How do I apply?
- To apply for an apartment, please speak to the Resident Manager of the building you are interested in. They would be happy to help you!
- How long does the application process take?
- Once all of the necessary information and documents have been provided for the application it is ready to be submitted. Once the completed application has been submitted to our head office by the Resident Manager, we aim to have a response to them within 48 business hours.